We operate in four sales sectors
Claresa is a brand created for every woman who wants not only to take care of herself, but also to develop her skills in the field of hybrid manicure.
Claresa offers high-quality hybrid varnishes, which are the brand's flagship product, as well as accessories necessary for hand and foot care. The color palette of hybrid varnishes is 300 colors, so the Claresa brand, boasts one of the largest color ranges in the industry.
Claresa, are products of the highest quality at attractive prices, which has contributed to the success of the brand and a constantly growing sales network both in Poland and Europe.
Under the Claresa brand, we offer an interesting range of nail training courses.
Stylistic is a brand of professional equipment, stainless steel utensils and accessories complementary products for care and nail styling.
The brand's offerings include:
- The highest quality, modern LED lamps, for curing hybrid and gel products,
- sterilization equipment,, professional tools necessary for manicures and pedicures
- Disposable products such as files, buffers, etc.
Palu is a brand of the highest jakof quality, created for manicure and pedicure professionals.
Palu's products are inspired by the world's fashion capitals and metropolitan lifestyles.
It is a so-called complete brand, that is, it contains all the products used by the best manicure salons in the world, starting with products for styling, hand and foot care, but also equipment and furniture used by professional beauty salons. The brand has an independent distribution model based on its own sales team.
We are a Polish manufacturer of three-layer type 1 medical masks, and we sell wholesale.
Protective medical mask 3 layers - protects against droplet-transmitted infections, protects the respiratory tract from harmful airborne substances, viruses and bacteria.
The triple-layer medical mask is made of 3 layers of non-woven polypropylene fabric, and the "MELTBLOWN" filter built into the mask provides bacterial filtration efficiency >95% stops harmful particles, preventing them from entering the respiratory tract.
The shape of the offered mask allows it to fit freely to the shape of the face and made of soft filter material, which also provides freedom to breathe. Attachment - two C-type rubber bands do not imprint on the face, allow a secure and comfortable attachment to any face shape.
MEDICALLY CERTIFIED MASK
Technical description and product parameters
- Three-layer medical mask
- color : white
- made of 3 layers of non-woven polypropylene fabric
- attachment : 2 - rubber bands type C
- manufacturer: 4mass S.A. made in Poland
- features: 3-layer
- material: non-sterile non-woven polypropylene with rubber bands
- package: 21 x 11 x 7.5cm
- quantity: 50pcs / package
MASK DESIGN :
The medical masks have a 3-layer construction to further protect against bacteria and viruses.
- First layer: outer, 25g sm nonwoven polypropylene.
- Second layer: 25 gsm filter made with meltblown technology.
- Third layer: inner, 25 gsm non-woven polypropylene.
The medical mask manufactured by 4Mass S.A. is designed and manufactured in accordance with the Directive 93/42/EEC of June 14, 1993 concerning medical devices and the standards harmonized with it:
In order to demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of the medical device, the following standards were used for conformity assessment:
- PN-EN 1041+A1:2013-12 Information provided by the medical device manufacturer
- PN-EN ISO 15223-1:2017-02 Medical devices - Symbols for use on medical device labels, marking and information supplied with them - Part 1: General requirements
- PN-EN ISO 14971:2012 Medical devices - Application of risk management to medical devices
- PN-EN ISO 10993-1:2010 Biological evaluation of medical devices - Part 1: Evaluation and testing in the risk management process.
- EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 Medical masks - Requirements and test methods.
Act of May 20, 2010 on medical devices (Journal of Laws 2015 item 876 and 1918). The product has been classified in Class I according to Rule 1 in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Health of February 17, 2016 on how to classify medical devices (Journal of Laws 2016 No. 0 item 211).
The manufacturer has carried out the conformity assessment procedure according to Annex VII to Directive 93/42/EEC and on 07.07.20 placed the medical device - Medical Mask on the market.