1. required data
Our Personal Data Protection Policy sets out the rules for the use and storage of your data. The Personal Data Protection Policy is available at the Company's headquarters at Kobyłkowska 2, 05-200 Wolomin. The administrator of the personal data you provide to us (as a data subject) is 4MASS S.A..
We collect the following personal information:
- residence/registration/correspondence address;
- PESEL/NIP number and identity card or passport number;
- E-mail address or other form of electronic communication;
- IP address;
- bank account numbers;
- phone numbers;
2 Purpose of data collection
We collect your personal information to provide you with the following services:
- Collecting names, surnames, email addresses, home/residence/correspondence addresses, telephone numbers for the purpose of sending documentation necessary for the execution of procurement activities and/or contracts.
- Collection of names, surnames, residential/registration/correspondence addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, PESEL/NIP numbers and ID card or passport numbers, bank account numbers for the purpose of fulfilling entrusted inquiries, orders, contracts.
- Collecting names, surnames, addresses, e-mail addresses, IP addresses, and telephone numbers for the purpose of sending messages with Company offers, sending Newsletters, and conducting correspondence.
- Collection of names, surnames, residence/registration/correspondence addresses, telephone numbers, IP addresses, e-mail addresses for the purpose of exercising rights and obligations under the 4MASS S.A. Program.
- Collecting names, surnames, IP addresses, home/residence/correspondence addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses for the purpose of holding consumer contests.
3. how to use the data
Your personal data is processed in Poland at the Company's headquarters at Kobyłkowska 2, 05-200 Wolomin, at the Company's branch office at Tartaczna 29 Street, 26-600 Radom, and as part of the operation of the website at www.palucosmetics.com. Hosting and storage of data takes place at the Company's headquarters at 2 Kobyłkowska Street,05-200 Wolomin and at the Company's branch office at 29 Tartaczna Street, 26-600 Radom located in Poland.
Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of the administrators, including the IT department, employees executing a contract with you, with these entities processing data only on the express instructions of the administrators. In addition, your data is not shared with third parties unless expressly required by law.
4 Data retention period
Under Polish law, we are obliged to keep your documents for a maximum period of 10 years (the maximum period of limitation of claims under the Civil Code). After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed. Any personal data retained for the purpose of sending marketing information and information on offer updates will be retained by us until we receive notice from the data subject that he or she wishes to opt out of receiving such information. For more information on our retention schedule, please refer to our Data Retention Policy, which is available at the Company's headquarters.
5. rights of the data subject
A person who believes that the personal information held by us is inaccurate or incomplete may request to inspect, correct or delete such information. To do so, contact us through the Data Subject Form for Data Disclosure, which is available at the Company's offices in hard copy and in electronic version sent by e-mail upon request.
If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact the Brand Manager by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to Kobyłkowska Street 2, 05-200 Wolomin. The Brand Manager will review the complaint and take action to resolve the issue with the complainant.
If a person nevertheless feels that his or her personal data is still not being processed lawfully, he or she may contact the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection and file a complaint with that authority.