Claresa is a brand created for every woman who wants to develop her skills in manicure and pedicure.
Claresa offers high-quality hybrid varnishes, which are the brand's flagship product, as well as accessories necessary for hand and foot care. The color palette of hybrid varnishes is 300 colors, so the Claresa brand, boasts one of the largest color ranges in the industry.
Claresa, are products of the highest quality at attractive prices and thus accessible to everyone, which has contributed to the success of the brand and a constantly growing sales network, both in Poland and internationally.
Products are available in our online store www.claresa.pl.
The Claresa brand has been awarded the Good Brand 2020 - Quality, Trust, Reputation! and Poland Good Brand 2020.
Stylistic is a brand of professional equipment, stainless steel utensils and accessories complementary products for nail care and styling.
The brand's offerings include:
- the highest quality, modern LED lamps for curing hybrid and gel products
- devices for sterilization, professional tools necessary for manicure and pedicure
- disposable products, e.g.: files, polishers.
Palu is a brand created for manicure and pedicure professionals.
Palu's top-quality products are inspired by the world's fashion capitals and big-city lifestyles. It is a complete brand, i.e. one that includes a wide range of products used by professional manicure salons in Poland and around the world. From styling, hand and foot care products to equipment and furniture necessary for salon operations. The brand has an independent distribution model based on its own sales team.
Feel free to contact us and our store www.palucosmetics.pl
We are a Polish manufacturer of three-layer type 1 medical masks, and we sell wholesale.
Protective medical mask 3 layers- protects against droplet-transmitted infections, protects the respiratory tract from harmful airborne substances, viruses and bacteria.
Maseczka medyczna trójwarstwowa wykonana jest z 3 warstw włókniny polipropylenowej, a wbudowany w maseczce filtr “MELTBLOWN” zapewnia skuteczność filtracji bakterii BFE >95% zatrzymuje szkodliwe cząstki, zapobiegając tym samym przedostanie się ich do dróg oddechowych. Ocena skuteczności filtracji cząsteczek wirusowych VFE wyniosła 98% < 98,8%.
The shape of the offered mask allows it to fit freely to the shape of the face and made of soft filter material, which also provides freedom of breathing. The attachment is made of two C-type rubber bands that do not imprint on the skin, allowing a secure and comfortable attachment to any face shape.
MEDICALLY CERTIFIED MASK
Technical description and product parameters:
- three-layer medical mask
- color: white
- made of 3 layers of non-woven polypropylene fabric
- VFE 98% < 98,9%
- BFE min. 95%
- Compliant with Council Directive 93/42/EEC of June 14, 1993.
- attachment: 2 rubber bands type C
- features: 3-layer
- material: non-sterile non-woven polypropylene with rubber bands
- package: 21 x 11 x 7.5cm
- quantity: 50pcs. / package
- manufacturer: 4mass S.A. manufactured in Poland.
The medical masks have a 3-layer construction to further protect against bacteria and viruses:
- first layer: outer, 25g sm non-woven polypropylene
- second layer: 25 gsm filter made with meltblown technology
- Third layer: inner, 25 gsm non-woven polypropylene.
The medical mask manufactured by 4Mass S.A. is designed and manufactured in accordance with the European Communities Council Directive 93/42/EEC of June 14, 1993 concerning medical devices and the standards harmonized with it:
In order to demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of the medical device, the following standards were used for conformity assessment:
- PN-EN 1041+A1:2013-12 Information provided by the manufacturer of medical devices
- PN-EN ISO 15223-1:2017-02 Medical devices-Symbols for use on medical device labels, marking and information supplied with them-Part 1: General requirements
- PN-EN ISO 14971:2012 Medical devices- Application of risk management to medical devices
- PN-EN ISO 10993-1:2010 Biological evaluation of medical devices-Part 1: Evaluation and testing in the risk management process.
- EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 Medical masks- Requirements and test methods
Act of May 20, 2010 on medical devices (Journal of Laws 2015 item 876 and 1918). The product has been classified in Class I according to Rule 1 in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Health of February 17, 2016 on how to classify medical devices (Journal of Laws 2016 No. 0 item 211).
The manufacturer has carried out the conformity assessment procedure in accordance with Annex VII to Council Directive 93/42/EEC and on 07/07/2020 placed the medical device - medical mask on the market.
Medical masks are available at the online store www.virsept.com.