Claresa is a brand created for every woman who wants to develop her manicure and pedicure skills.
Clares' offer includes high quality hybrid paints, which are the brand's flagship product, and accessories necessary for hand and foot care. The colour palette of hybrid varnishes is 300 colours, thanks to which the Claresa brand can boast one of the largest colour ranges in the industry.
Claresa products are of the highest quality at attractive prices and thus available to everyone, which has contributed to the success of the brand and a constantly growing sales network, both in Poland and worldwide.
Products are available in our online shop www.claresa.pl.
Clares' brand has been awarded the Good Brand 2020 - Quality, Trust, Reputation! and Polish Good Brand 2020.
Stylistic is a brand of professional equipment, stainless steel tools and accessories for nail care and styling.
The brand's offer includes:
- highest quality, modern LED lamps for curing hybrid and gel products
- sterilization devices, professional tools necessary for manicure and pedicure
- Disposable products such as: files, polishers.
Palu is a brand created for manicure and pedicure professionals.
Palu's top quality products are inspired by the world's fashion capitals and big-city lifestyle. It is a complete brand, i.e. one that includes a wide range of products used by professional manicure salons in Poland and worldwide. Starting with products for styling, hand and foot care, to devices and furniture necessary to run the salon. The brand has an independent distribution model based on its own sales team.
We invite you to contact us and our shop www.palucosmetics.pl
We are a Polish manufacturer of disinfectants. Our production capacity is about 100 000 bottles per day.
VIRSEPT - SKIN AND HAND DISINFECTANT:
- shows virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal activity
- high ethyl alcohol content - 70%
- high glycerine content prevents the skin from drying out and ensures comfortable use
- the product is registered with the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products
- A pleasant, refreshing, lemon scent.
VIRSEPT is intended for hand skin disinfection, contains virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal components and protective additives balancing skin moisture and elasticity. Gentle in action, it does not cause skin irritation or dryness. Thoroughly matched, gentle to the skin pH value stabilizes its acidic protective coating.
Professional disinfectant is suitable for hospitals, elderly care, child care, beauty parlours or during holidays.
Disinfectants are available in our online shop www.virsept.com.
We are a Polish manufacturer of three-layered type 1 medical masks. We are a wholesaler.
3-ply medical mask - protects against droplet-borne infections, protects the respiratory tract against harmful substances suspended in the air, viruses and bacteria.
The three-layer medical mask is made of 3 layers of polypropylene non-woven fabric, and the "MELTBLOWN" filter built in the mask ensures the effectiveness of BFE filtration >95% stops harmful particles, thus preventing them from entering the airways. The VFE filtering efficiency was evaluated at 98%.
The shape of the offered mask allows it to freely adjust to the shape of the face and is made of soft filtering material, which also ensures freedom of breathing. The attachment is made of two C-type elastics which do not imprint on the skin, allowing for a secure and comfortable attachment to any face shape.
MEDICALLY CERTIFIED MASK
Technical description and product parameters:
- three-layer medical mask
- colour: white
- made of 3 layers of polypropylene non-woven fabric
- VFE 98% < 98,9%
- BFE min. 95%
- in accordance with Council Directive 93/42/EEC of 14 June 1993.
- fixing: 2 C-type rubbers
- traits: 3-layer
- material: non-sterile polypropylene fabric with rubber bands
- packaging: 21 x 11 x 7.5 cm
- number: 50pcs. / packaging
- manufacturer: 4mass S.A. manufactured in Poland.
CONSTRUCTION OF THE MASK
Medical masks have a 3-layer structure to protect even more effectively against bacteria and viruses:
- first layer: outer, 25g sm non-woven polypropylene
- second layer: 25 gsm filter made with meltblown technology
- third layer: inner, 25 gsm non-woven polypropylene.
In order to demonstrate the safety and efficacy of the medical device, the following standards have been used for conformity assessment:
- PN-EN 1041+A1:2013-12 Information supplied by the manufacturer of medical devices
- PN-EN ISO 15223-1:2017-02 Medical devices - Symbols for use on the labelling of medical devices, in their marking and in the information supplied with them - Part 1: General requirements
- PN-EN ISO 14971:2012 Medical devices - Application of risk management to medical devices
- PN-EN ISO 10993-1:2010 Biological evaluation of medical devices - Part 1: Evaluation and testing in a risk management process.
- EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 Medical masks - Requirements and test methods
Act of 20 May 2010 on medical devices (Journal of Laws 2015, items 876 and 1918). The product was classified in Class I according to Rule 1 in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 17 February 2016 on the method of classification of medical devices (Journal of Laws 2016 No. 0 item 211).
The manufacturer has conducted a conformity assessment procedure according to Annex VII to Council Directive 93/42/EEC and placed the medical device - the medical mask - on the market on 07.07.2020.
Medical masks are available in the online shop www.virsept.com.